Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspiration: Sam Hessamian

Sam Hessamian is a Photographer who is famous for his exceptional ability to capture prevailing emotions in his astonishing black and white photographs. I observed his photography and I have noticed a consistent style that in my opinion is a key to the powerful effect that is conceive within the photograph. He takes close up shots and he enhances the brightness and the contrast to such an extent that the black and white appear to accentuate one another. This adds a striking effect to the photograph and helps to highlight the emotion exposed on the models face.Here are some examples of his photographs...



His style inspired me when i was taking my own photographs and i tried to mimic his techniques to create photographs that are strong and powerful.






No comments:

Post a Comment